Mr. Finch

by Olena Kulakovska
Size: 14″, one of a kind
Category: Foxes

Mr. Finch

He is made of hand dyed vintage plush.
He is 35 cm high with ears.
He is thickly stuffed with sawdust and metal granulated material and have glass eyes.
He is toned with oil paints, and also have 5 split pins.

All the clothes are removable.
The vest, jacket and cap have linings.

Materials used for clothes making: Italian wool and cotton, French ribbon.

Ordering Information:
Adoption fee: $350 USD
Worldwide shipping $30 USD
Comes carefully packed and will be sent to you with a tracking number in 2-3 days after you order.

PLEASE NOTE: All of my works are adult collectibles only and not intended for children! Also, do not wash with water!

(Ukraine United States)
Price: USD 350.00
Contact Olena if you want a teddy like this one.

Payments policy

What payment methods Tedsby supports?

We support all major credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover via PayPal. At the checkout page, you may choose to pay with credit card or PayPal. PayPal would also accept all major credit cards.

Please note that if you do not have a PayPal account, please select the "Pay with a debit or credit card" option and they will just ask for your credit card information. PayPal will NOT ask you to create an account for the payment.

Why am I transferred to the PayPal site?

After you click the "Buy now" button, you would be securely transferred to PayPal. PayPal offer added protection for both you the customer and the artist.

secured by paypal

Shipping policy

Despite the present situation in the world, the Ukrainian post continues to send and receive parcels internationally on a regular basis. However, the post can't guarantee that the parcels will be delivered within the same timeframe. All packages are sent via international registered airmail from Kiev, Ukraine. The tracking number will be sent via email. Each package has delivery confirmation.

So, from my side, I can propose two types of shipping:
1. You transfer 100% payment in advance and I send the parcel the next 2 days.
2. Layaway - you transfer 40% of the sum as the initial payment. In this case I reserve the toy for you and send the parcel when the post delivery is more stabilized. Then, you transfer the rest of the sum (60%) and I send the toy to you. Please notice, the first part of payment is a non refundable deposit! So remember, if you have changed your mind or your financial situation been changed the deposit won't be refund!

Returns policy

The works are sold without returns.

Review by Shuang L.
China , on Feb 26, 2020

It is indeed an impressive artwork! Very well designed and crafted. It comes with a handmade wood box, simple but beautiful. Mr. Finch is very handsome and there are many details on his clothes. He can stand alone with well balance. The whole work definitely becomes one of my favorite collections. ❤️

Thank you very much for such a review of my work. I am glad that my work impressed you. It is very important for me!  
Olena Kulakovska
Review by Kerrie P.
Australia , on May 17, 2020

Love this Fox, beautiful. Such amazing work.

Review by Kerrie P.
Australia , on May 18, 2020

Beautiful work and such a lovely lady to purchase from. Olena your work is amazing. x Thankyou Kerrie

Review by Karen S.
New Zealand , on May 31, 2020

Thank you so much Olena for taking the time to make this little fox for me, along with the updates & various choices along the way. He is just the most perfect little gentleman, his clothing, the finishing & attention to detail is amazing. He makes me smile every time I look at him.

Karen, thank you so much. It was a great pleasure for me to make it for you!
Olena Kulakovska
Review by Karen S.
New Zealand , on May 31, 2020

Such attention to detail is beyond belief, she is a stunning piece of work, arrived in a beautiful wooden box. I can not stop picking her up & looking at her. Love her beyond words.

Thank you very much, Karen! I am glad that my work impressed you.
Olena Kulakovska
Review by Lindsey B.
United States , on May 13, 2020

I can't even describe how amazing this fox is or how over-the-top wonderful Olena is to work with. I love Roderick so much, he and his clothes are so finely made with love and perfect details <3

Thank you very much for such a review of my work. I am glad that my work impressed you. It is very important for me!
Olena Kulakovska
Review by Regina G.
United States , on Dec 5, 2019

Remarkable..... Outstanding......Exquisite.

Dear Regina, thank you!
Olena Kulakovska
Review by LuAnn H.
United States , on Apr 27, 2019
Thank you so much!!
Olena Kulakovska

Be the first to comment

Find more creations on Tedsby